NuFACE Help Center logo
NuFACE Help Center logo

All articles

How do I purchase a replacement charger if I am located outside of the U.S.?Updated a year ago

NuFACE® does not currently have an adapter to charge your device outside of the US, however the standard non-polarized two-prong plug that comes with your device can be used with any standard travel adapter.
Was this article helpful?