What can I do to make the Clean Sweep Applicator Brush last longer?
Updated 7 months ago
To keep your Clean Sweep Applicator Brush in tip-top condition, follow these easy steps when it needs a deeper clean:
1. Wet your brush with warm water.
2. Dispense a few drops of gentle shampoo into your hand and swirl the bristles of the brush in the shampoo.
3. Use your fingers to gently massage the soap into the synthetic bristles up to the metal ferrule.
4. Rinse the brush with warm water and gently squeeze excess water from the ferrule down to the ends of the bristles.
5. Pat the brushes dry. Reshape the bristles and lay the brush on a clean dry surface.
Tip: Always dry brushes on their sides rather than upright to maximize the lifespan of your brushes; this helps prevent the contact of moisture with the glue inside the ferrule.